Thursday 17 January 2013

Fire Red


This week's A Snap, A Set and A Song theme is Fire.

At the York Car Museum, this cute old fire-engine caught my eye:





Keeping with the vintage theme, here is my Fire Red set:


Fire Red


Coast orange dress
$105 - johnlewis.com


Jimmy choo shoes
$730 - farfetch.com


Yves saint laurent
mytheresa.com




Fragrance
bathandbodyworks.com


Chanel beauty product
ellecanada.com




The song I chose is a mellow one from the 1940s:


Go visit Thea at A Snap, A Set and A Song
to see some more collections of photos, fashion and music.




Love to you!
xxx



1 comment:

  1. I love the whole vintage theme!!
    Great snap!
    Divine set, I love all of it.
    Perfect song.

    Thanks for linking :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx