Monday 7 January 2013

365 Question Challenge - No.6: Today was tough because...

Just catching up on yesterday's posts!
Today was tough, because we had to say our goodbyes to two of the sister missionaries in our church
who finish their missions on Tuesday and head home.
Sister Berends and Sister Nolan are gorgeous girls and they will be missed! 

I wish I had photos of them to share with you, but instead I will leave you with a short video about missionaries from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.


All I can say is, don't be afraid or insulted by missionaries who knock on your door.
You can always politely say you're not interested in hearing the message they have to share, but if you take the chance, you may even find something you have been looking for. The message is about hope, comfort, how we can enrich our lives, and so much more. I have such fond memories of missionaries I have met throughout my life, and wish for other people to have those experiences too. 

If you are interested, you can find out more about the missionaries here.

Love to you!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx