Monday 14 January 2013

365 Question Challenge 11, 12, 13

This year I've been answering the questions in this cool little book:



On January 11th, the question was What did you lose today? 
Being someone who loses things often, I can proudly say I lost nothing!!

On January 12th, the question was What's your favourite accessory?
My favourite accessory is jewellery, in all its forms; rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings. 
In fact, I bought a new blingy ring when we went to York on Saturday:


Love!

On January 13th the question was Where do you want to travel next?

Sooooo many places! Jack wants to go to Daydream Island, and that does sound good! 



I'd like to visit some more wonderful places around Australia, including Uluru, 



Monkey Mia, 



Coral Bay and Exmouth (to name a few!) 


and then maybe when Jack graduates from high school in 4 years, 
we'll go on a big overseas trip for his gap year. 
That would be way cool!



Love to you
xxx



2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx