Tuesday 1 January 2013

365 Days in Nature Challenge

Welcome to the New Year!
If you haven't been here before, thanks for dropping in!
If you visit regularly, I am forever grateful for your loyalty!

I am joining in with the 365 Days in Nature Challenge at The Happy Shutterbug (and not really sure that I will keep up, but, hey you gotta give these things a go!). 

So, yesterday, we went fishing at Two Rocks while the weather was balmy. 
The sunset was stunning!


Tomorrow, I'll share some more pics from this gorgeous fishing spot.

Love to you
xxx 


4 comments:

  1. That is a magnificent sunset!!! Looking forward to seeing more of your photos this year. (Happy New Year!)

    By the way, I have posted a link to your blog on mine (as a participant in this 365 project) if that is okay with you. You can find it here ... http://mlf365.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! I put your blogs on my sidebar so I can get there quickly too. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Wendy!! What a stunning shot! I'm so glad you're joining in too. I'm putting your blog on my sidebar so I don't miss any. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 365 Days in Nature gives me a chance to share a whole lot of photos I haven't yet posted, and some other nature shots that didn't really fit in anywhere along the way. Sometimes you just have to take a photo of a pretty plant! :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx