Tuesday 4 December 2012

Tuesday's Tune - The Presets

Just popping in quickly to share a new song from The Presets.


There is no dramatic video, or complicated lyrics, but the melody is so sweet, and the high notes are so angelic. When I hear this song, I am transported back to the New Wave pop of the 80s, like Phil Oakley's Together in Electric Dreams. Anyone who plays against me on Songpop, knows how much I love my New Wave music!



I've thrown the Phil Oakley song in too, for an 80s flashback:




That movie was so cute!

Join up with Thea at A Snap, A Set and A Song for some more Tuesday's Tunes!


xx




1 comment:

  1. I really like that song, it is reminiscent of 80s pop. And I LOVE love LOVE Electric Dreams. Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

    And thanks for linking. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx