Monday 1 October 2012

Blogtoberfest Begins!

I couldn't help noticing this adorable logo for Blogtoberfest 2012, so I decided, what the hey, I'll join in! 
You too, can join in at I Saw You Dancing


Day #1 - My Intention 
My intention is to blog every day for the whole of October! I was blogging daily up until September, but life took over, and I dropped the ball somewhat! Now there are a whole lot of blogging challenges that I'm up for  and I'm excited to get back into it!

The first one is from Lisa at Sweet little Pretties,


who asks us to share Things About Me:

                                                                        Name/Blog
                                                              Wendy @ Beautiful Day
Blog URL
http://sicefamily.blogspot.com
I love to blog about
Books, fashion, organising, shopping, films, church, music and family adventures
Are you participating in Blogtoberfest?, Have you participated before?
I've not participated in Blogtoberfest before, but this time I am!
                                                            Where can we follow you?
                                                  You can follow me here at this blog!

                     We're off for a family adventure now, but come back later today to see my 
                                               It's Monday, What Are You Reading post!

                                                                            xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you here Wendy plus a happy excuse to catch up with You for a whole month since I've fallen off the blogging radar in the last months. Let the games begin ;~)xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! This will be fun - lots of new faces too. I've already found some gems! xx

      Delete
  2. Blogtober is the best way to get back into blogging. Thanks for playing along Wendy! Hope you have a great family trip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a family day trip to Fremantle. It should have been our Royal Show day, but we decided to give the Show a miss this year. :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx