Thursday 18 October 2012

A Snap, A Set and Song - Birthday

It's Thursday, and time for a round of A Snap, A Set, and A Song! This week's theme is Birthday, and the most recent birthday in our family was my hubby Jonathon's. 

My Snap captures his new tool box in all it's glory!



My Set: Something a bit different this week, I didn't do a fashion set, but a collection of photos of 
Tool Box themed Cakes! 
I wish I'd had the forethought and the know-how to create some of these beauties!
                                           

  Source
  




In keeping with the Tool Box theme, here's a nice loud number from The Foo Fighters called Monkey Wrench (love that chorus!)


Pop over to Thea's blog to see some more interpretations of The Birthday theme.


xx



9 comments:

  1. Whoa! That is some tool box! My husband would be so jealous.

    How amazing are those cakes? Some people are just too clever. Still giggling at the butt cracks!!

    Foo Fighters...FUN!

    Love what you've done with the theme this week.
    Thanks for linking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The toolbox is definitely his new favourite toy!

    I love themed cakes, and the butt-crack ones got me laughing too!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got back from vacation and enjoyed your post this week! I love presents! I will bet your husband is loving his new tool box!

    (Hmmmm ... four more months until my birthday!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think he thought I would come around to the idea of splurging on a toolbox, but he is getting a lot of use out of it! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh - and in case you are wondering, yes, I did post my own Birthday SS&S - even if it was a few days late ... http://marksdarkthoughts.blogspot.com/2012/10/birthday.html

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! I had been back to Thea's blog a couple of times looking for your link, but hadn't seen it. Glad you got the chance to play along! Hope your trip was fabulous - how could it not be! :)

      Delete
    2. Will be posting a trip report with lots of photos on my Disney World blog in the next few days. :-)

      Delete
  5. you almost gave me a heart attack i thought i had missed Jonathan's birthday but i had sent him birthday wishes...are you behind posting???
    love what you bought him ...happy Birthday again favorite nephew...Love ya XXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to give you a fright! I wasn't even going to post this here, because I posted it on facebook instead, but then the birthday theme came up for one of the linky parties I play along with, and the most recent birthday had been Jonathon's! xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx