Thursday 13 September 2012

A Snap A Set and A Song - The Royal Show


For today's A Snap A Set and A Song link up the theme is 
Show.


The annual Perth Royal Show is not until  the next school holidays, however, we have been to it every year for the past 10 years and love it! 

My Snap:




























My Set:
It is usually a sunny, spring day when we go to the Show, and I always need a hat,
and a back-pack for holding a cardi, to wear when it gets cool at the fireworks.
The back-pack ends up holding lots of showbags too!
It is a must for us to buy fairy floss and hot cinnamon doughnuts at the show!


The Royal Show


The Royal Show by wendysice featuring zipper bags

Teal dress
shopruche.com


Ballerina shoes
barneys.com


Agent Ninetynine zipper bag
$62 - generalpants.com.au


Glass jewelry
etsy.com


Lola rose
$42 - johnlewis.com


Gucci
net-a-porter.com



Fair Ride in Pastels
etsy.com




My Song:

I love this video, because it is set in the showgrounds, and also because I think it is Pink's best song!





So good!
Now it's your turn - play along with A Snap, A Set and A Song, or pop over to see the other 
link-ups at Thea's blog!




2 comments:

  1. It's fun waiting each year for the fair/show. The one here on Staten Island is at the beginning of September - Labor Day Weekend. It's the unofficial end of summer although in truth, summer ends the third week of September ... about a week from now.

    Big or small - they are always fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Show clowns are so photogenic aren't they?
    Lovely set, that dress is gorgeous!
    I know, and really like, that song by Pink but I hadn't seen the video before. Perfect for the theme!!

    Thanks again for linking. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx