Thursday 6 September 2012

A Snap, A Set and A Song - Lavender Dreams

This week at A Snap, A Set and A Song, the theme is 
Lavender.

We don't have lavender in our garden this year, but we do have some flowers that are purplish.

My Snap:


 I am loving Katy Perry's purple do, and thought I would surround her 
with some lavender goodies.

My Set:

Lavender Dreams


Wallis flared dress
wallisfashion.com


Bottega Veneta cut out heels
$1,120 - farfetch.com



Purple ring
$35 - avalaya.com




Rimmel eyeshadow
asos.com


Guerlain perfume
$40 - johnlewis.com


Uslu Airlines nail polish
$19 - youheshe.com




I hadn't heard of this band before, and there didn't appear to be a video, 
but I thought this song had a pretty melody.



My Song:


Find more lavender goodness over at Thea's blog and join in too!



xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I love Katy Perry's purple do too!! That's a gorgeous set!
    Don't you love purple flowers in the garden? Lovely.
    And that is a pretty song, I hadn't heard it before either.

    Nice work!! Thanks for linking. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx