Tuesday 3 July 2012

My Sweet Weakness

Over at Sweet Little Pretties, Lisa is asking
"What is your sweet weakness?"

I'm sure I've blogged about sweets quite enough, but let me tell you my two favourite sweets of ALL TIME: pavlova and trifle. I have a bottomless stomach when it comes to these two, and that's why I pretty much only let myself have them at Christmas time!

Pavlova:

and trifle:

I know these guys can be made lots of different ways, but I think the best ones are made my Mum, and the pictures above are the closest to the ones she makes!

Join in with Lisa at Sweet Little Pretties to share your sweet weakness!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I love a good pavlova!
    Thanks for playing - im still trying to fix the linky tools hopefully it will be back up and running for next week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll see if I can work out how to play along using my iPhone! xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx