Saturday 9 June 2012

Film Love - The Adventures of Tintin

 I loved reading the Tintin books as a kid, so was excited about seeing the film, especially as it set in the 1930s.



When the film started, I could see the 3D animation was brilliant, but I thought, why didn't they just make this film with actors? 


Then I realised that this little guy is the true star of the show and had to do a whole lot of stunts that would have taken a real dog a lot of training to achieve!


It was a laugh to see the dippy Thompson Twins in action:


And there were heaps of stunts to keep us engaged. Lots of swashbuckling and sword fighting, and adventures on the sea:


When you see this film, watch carefully for the sequence in Morocco with Tintin racing through the town on his motorbike - what a brilliant chain of events!


This is a really clever, funny movie, and is a good one for keeping the whole family entertained!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx