Tuesday 1 May 2012

How to dress 1920s

 I've been adding some 1920s style fashion elements into my wardrobe but will try not to go all grandma on you! 

I've found the easiest way to add a 1920s flavour to my outfits is to add long white pearls, I've been wearing them everywhere! 

Vilma Banky


Also, t-strap shoes, added to nearly any outfit, instantly say 1920s:


Capezio t-strap heels

Cloche hats are the perfect 1920s headwear for winter:

The Artist 

I bought this one from Portmans!

Flared skirts below the knees say feminine, while berets say chic:

Bonnie and Clyde


Rockmans

Ojay Lookbook


And I'll be looking for a long coat with a fur collar:

Angelina on the set of The Changling

Ojay Lookbook


I'm looking forward to wearing the cooler weather fashions!.

Are You?
xx


2 comments:

  1. yup, i definitely am! btw, i think the 20s was such a fashionable decade! i love the long strands of pearls, flapper dresses, and headpieces! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always loved movies with 1920s fashions, now I want to try and emulate that look myself! xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx