Sunday 16 October 2011

Sunday Session - Gavin DeGraw

Time for a Sunday Session with Thea!


I heard this song on the radio and thought it was Guy Sebastian, so I was surprised when this clip came up.


I love the piano, the drums and his voice in this song. He seems a little mismatched with the girl, though, until the end scene, when they look perfect together.

I was wondering what else this guy had done, seeing as I hadn't really heard of him, and realised that he sings this song, which I LOVE:


Seems like two different people in these clips - like he was full of youthfulness and energy in the I Don't Wanna Be stage of his life, and now he's just old and broken in Not Over You. Maybe he's just a good actor. Or maybe certain hats change your appearance.

What do you think?

If you'd like to share the songs you've been listening to, join up with the Sunday Session at Thea's, and check out some other music while you're there! xx

3 comments:

  1. Good choices.

    I have heard the second song before but didn't know who sings it.

    You are right. It does look like two different people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd forgotten all about that second song.
    Had to laugh at the comment about the first song - what's with her hatred of clothes? loll

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does sound a little like Guy.
    Love his sound, the first song is excellent, hadn't heard it before. I have heard the second one..love it too.
    He does look different....OLDER! lol

    Thanks for a fabulous Sunday Session

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx