Sunday 23 October 2011

Sunday Session - Blushing Brides

I'm joining up with Thea's Sunday Session, as I try to do every Sunday, to share the songs or conversations that have been on my mind this week.

There's been some talk of weddings and bridal gowns, and I do so love wedding pics.




I really, really love this song and video by Beyonce, and I keep catching it on the radio. She just looks STUNNING in this clip (although prepare for some lingerie shots!) The cheeky lyrics are amusing too.


Take a look at the selection of songs over at Thea's blog. Thanks for dropping in! xx

1 comment:

  1. Haha....that was great!
    I hadn't heard or seen that song before. I LOVE weddings too. How amazing is that dress!

    Fabulous Sunday Session, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx