Monday 24 October 2011

Australia's Next Top Model Last Two Nights

I do so love the Top Model shows! Whether it be American, Australian, New Zealand or Britain, I love watching beautiful people dress in beautiful clothes and pose in beautiful locations. It is such an intense competition, and the judges are really quite demanding.

Tomorrow night is the final episode for the latest Australian series, where the winner is decided. I'm not sure what tonight's episode is about, something about them being in Dubai.

The competition is really close, and I love all three of the final girls:

Liz




Simone




and Montana




They are all very pretty, and take great photos, although Simone can be a bit cutthroat. I love Montana, But I think the most radiant girl is Liz - she has an incredible smile! I think Montana will win though, because she is confident, while Liz is a bit unsure of herself.

Can't wait to see what happens at the LIVE final at the Opera House!

1 comment:

  1. OMG i love all the top model shows too! but unfortunately i don't have foxtel so have missed out on the australian version. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx