Tuesday 5 April 2011

My Place and Yours - Green

Over at hello owl, we are playing along with My Place and Yours, and the topic is Green.

I considered a few different green things and then I saw this beautiful box that my sister gave me for Christmas. I was so excited when I got it because I had nearly bought it for myself a week earlier when looking for gifts! I love it when people have psychic moments like that!


It is the very palest of greens, but nevertheless, green. I LOVE it!
It sits on top of my chest of drawers in our bedroom and holds...


watches!

What's green at your place?

5 comments:

  1. It's lovely! A perfect place to store watches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for stopping by! Cute blog! I can't wait to read more. Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That box is so beautiful! It's perfect for jewelry!
    Love your blog, definitely following!
    Have an amazing day!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx