Sunday 27 February 2011

Sunday Session


I was inspired by everyone's link ups over at Thea's Sunday Session blog post, that I thought I would play along! There's an oldie and a newbie, and I've chosen some synthy songs after hearing the David Guetta one in the car half an hour ago. I love Fergie's and Chris Willis's  voices in that song.



The oldie is an absolute favourite of mine. My dad opened a record shop back in 91, and there was a whole lot of vinyl stock with some great 80s bands. I got right into Depeche Mode and played the Everything Counts EP about a kajillion times! I love the irony in the song and the pretty boys in the band with their camp 80s dos and clothes. The sing along at the end of the clip is awesome! xx



Head on over to Thea's to hear some more old favourites!

4 comments:

  1. Haven't heard Everything Counts for ages thanks for the memories

    (((( Hugs )))) XXXX Kisses XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calling by from Italy and my own Sunday Song post via Thea's Sunday Session to listen to your selection. You stirred some memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite depeche mode song is Somebody.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx