Thursday 6 January 2011

Lily's First Birthday!

This post is WAY overdue, but I can't just not post it!

A month ago, it was my niece's birthday, and my sister made the cutest bunting for the occasion. I love it!


Lily was adorable, and she had the best set-up of castles, tunnels and toys in the backyard!







My sister was amazing in the creativity department, making the cake and the cupcakes, which were yummo!
Mum made a lot of yummy sweets too!


Blowing out the candle...


And a gorgeous family shot.


Thanks for the beautiful party, Kristie and Dave!

3 comments:

  1. Such lovely photos! I've been meaning to do my own post but I seem to have blog-fright! I think about what I am going to blog and have every intention to do it and it never happens!

    Seeing this post has inspired me to put up my own blog about Lily's birthday as it was such a great day :)

    xKristie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best way to get over blog-fright is to just post the photos! Then you won't be able to help going back to put in some explanatory text! Love ya xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely day and Lily sure is growing fast ..cant believe she is one already...love the bunting....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx