Wednesday 17 November 2010

Cute, Handmade Christmas Decorations

Just wanted to share one of my new favourite shops with you - kalaedoscope.


I admire the shop owner, Megan, because I know she is currently in the midst of writing reports, and STILL managed to open her own madeit store in time for Christmas! Megan is selling her crocheted Christmas stars, that look like this:




So gorgeous!

I just received the ones I bought, and they are cuter than cute! I couldn't resist the red and white ones, because I'm working on decorating our Christmas tree all in red and white this year.

Pop over to Megan's shop if you need some new, handmade Christmas decorations.

And, by the way, if you have a shop that sells red and white decorations let me know, and I might visit you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx