Thursday 17 June 2010

I think I may have created a monster...

With all this spare time on my hands (yeah, right) after completing reports (yahoo!) I have done the silliest thing and started yet ANOTHER blog! What with this general news blog, and my book and film review blogs, and even my half finished art journal blog from last year, AND my voyage into book journalling I didn't really need to create another place to write things. But I am a sucker for creating and writing, and I had a little inspiration from a few blogs around the place, especially Excuse Me Mrs C.

Soooooo, to cut a short story long, I've started a teaching blog. Because really, when it comes down to it, teaching is my career and it is my true talent. And, I have been creating, with the help of the wonderful Shabby Blogs, a groovy looking blog, with a great plan to make it into the ultimate Kindy teaching resource (always reaching for the stars, I know)!


I'll add to it when I can, and maybe, just maybe, it will reach some of the teachers out there who need new ideas and inspiration for the classroom! You will find my infant blog at Happy Little Kids. Come on over!
And then pop over to kootoyoo for more creative spaces!

4 comments:

  1. my goodness you are a blog overachiever!! but i certainly won't complain of course, kindy ideas are always well and truly welcome over my way!

    off i go to have a squizz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with it! I will check it out as I have a daughter in kindergarten this year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your new blog venture. I think it's a great idea!

    Thanks for visiting my blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Wendy,

    i think the concept of your new blog sounds wonderful! i like the banner too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx