Tuesday 15 September 2009

Project Runway Australia Final

I'm not a sewer, but I do love fashion, and in this show, you get to watch it being created! Wednesday 16th, 8.30 pm on Arena is the final show, and it is down to William, Lauren and Anthony. Here are the party dresses they created in 8 hours (I think it was??).
William's:
Lauren's:
And Anthony's:

That's just a taste of what they have been doing. Anthony has got some killer designs for his final collection, but I hope Lauren gets it together and wins! (William's designs are a bit frumpy, I think!)

4 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOOOVE this show, except i no longer have pay TV...!! SOBS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our son bugged us for two years about getting pay tv! We finally got it at the beginning of this year, and pretty much NEVER watch normal tv now! Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I need to watch more tv!

    ReplyDelete
  4. William's collection ended up being STUNNING with lots of reds and yellows. Lauren seemed to copy Anthony's style quite a bit, and the outfits were amazing! But Anthony the Outrageous, with a watering can on his head, brought out a Depeche Mode man-dress kind of collection with the hit feature being blue roses. Quite beautiful, but very goth and mostly unwearable, I thought. Thing is, he won! In the end I was voting for William to win, because he took his designs out of the frumpy zone and into something gorgeous! He came second. It was a bit of a shame that the finale was not in front of a live audience, because there weren't enough cheers and celebration for the winner when it was announced. Maybe next year???
    Wendy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx